AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I create a campaign when I add billing its at once tell Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords . but we add successfully billing and i follow the all google term and condition . I also talk with google they tell us your account is ok there is not any ensue in your account . now tell us what we do my customer id is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> please solve the problem

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Shane,

Generally speaking, Google doesn't suspend accounts for no reason and they are extremely good at keeping an eye on advertisers. If you've done anything in the past that would cause this to occur, you likely will not have any recourse.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’