AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, My name is Egor Zudihin, me and my Brother, we are trying to make Adwords works, but our account always getting suspended, and we are not understand why, and who can we talk to? Im trying to fix issues but there is no issues, we also created new account, and now im trying to close it because it doesn't work, and i didn't know it. Is any body can answer us and tell at least what to do. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What services you are trying to advertise with adwords?

If the adwords account has already been suspended due to policy violation on the website, then not only the account but your domain also get suspended. So, you can't advertise that domain by any other new adwords account, all further accounts will get suspended using the same domain.

So, you need to check and follow the adwords advertising policies.
You might have got an email from the adwords team on the associated email with the reason for the suspension, please check your mailbox.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
In addition to what Archit posted above I'd like to refer you to the help page linked to below. It will teach you about why accounts may get suspended and what you can do once it has happened.

About suspended accounts:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Our website is lonestarproservices.com,
we are trying to advertise services such as Air Duct Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning.... we did site by our self thru godaddy.com (not the best design, but we needed it fast)

we did advertisement at the begging for over 2 months and than got suspended. as for now its shows "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts." After learn more

"Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified"

i dont know what to do its 2 of us who owns the company i put both names, different names, company name and billing info and still doesnt work.. i dont know

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi,

"Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts."

When that type of message is received by an advertiser I regret to say that the decision is typically final and cannot be disputed or changed in the future.

In addition, forum members do not have access to your AdWords account to identify the issue. As a last piece of chance I'd advise you to contact your bank(s) to clarify whether or not it was caused by an error that happened at their end. In case it was you are supposed to contact AdWords support by phone.

You may want to ask for a refund by following the instructions at: https://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8440 in case there is a prepaid balance left in the account(s).

Best,
Lakatos