AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please, give me some advice on my suspended Adwords account. They have identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or my other AdWords accounts. Should I canceled the account and build another one or call the adwords support team for help?

another question: once Adwords account is suspended,  is there no way to reactivate the account?

Many thanks

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kolumbo C
November 2015

Re: Account suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
ok, let me try to get this noticed by google community manager they can help you.

@CassieH
@KathleenG

Hope this will work.

Ana

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Kolumbo

You can reactivate the account. For the account suspension you need to contact to the adwords support they will help you to make it in working process after following the guidelines.

For more on same refer: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

All the Best

Ana

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Kolumbo,

I might have received an email from adwords support reflecting the reason for the suspension of the account.
but as you have mentioned that the issue is regarding the payment then might be you were unable to verify the card.

Even you can get help from adwords phone support regarding the same.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please note that account suspension occurs when there are continuous policy violations happening inside the account. In case your account has been suspended due to billing issues, I would strongly recommend writing an email to AdWords support on this. Explain them everything regarding what issue might have occurred due to billing. 

Account reactivation is the totally on the sole discretion of Google.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ana,

I tried to contact the Adwords support in Hong Kong, they didn't provide any service once they found that my account is suspended. Even I have submitted a new credit card and delete the previous one. So frustrated now. Any other suggestions, please?

Regards,
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kolumbo C
November 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
ok, let me try to get this noticed by google community manager they can help you.

@CassieH
@KathleenG

Hope this will work.

Ana

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi Kolumbo,

We here on the Community cannot help with suspended accounts, as that is something that only our Policy team can assist with. Unfortunately account suspensions are final in some cases and creating additional accounts will lead to their suspension as well.

Please refer to this policy guide for more information: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

Thanks for your reply. I have one more questions to follow.
As you said, this is my final stop to use Adwords. Even if I updated with a new credit card info and deleted the previous one, my existing Adwords account is suspended forever. Based on your words, it is not good to creating additional account on my existing account, right?
So what can we do to use Adwords for my ad campaign? Does it mean that I should give up to use Adwords forever? It doesn't make sense at all because of the suspension.

Please advice and many thanks..

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.