AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

i started a small online company that helps small business in Africa (although i am a student in the UK) build websites and market their websites using Google Adwords. i ran ads for a few clients i got. just logged in to make payment (i have made 3 successful payments previously) and realized my ads account has been blocked/suspended. please i would be glad to provide any verification required (although i do not have personal details of the clients i run ads for). please any help?  AdWords customer ID: 954-057-3885

kind regards.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author uchenna d
September 2015

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
99% of the time we'll be able to give you a rough guess here as to why your ads were suspended if you give us the complete ad text and the URL of the landing page your were pointing the ad to.

Post them here and I'll be able to help you out.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

And, in addition to Dave's answer please  copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the url on my account are;

www.cargo2me.com

www.us2naija.com

www.express-checkout.com

www.us2naijashop.com

these are the clients i ran their ads on my account.

my website (which i also ran an ad for) is www.thecompany.com.ng

the message i got from Google;

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

You'll have to contact Google. Can't help.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok. Guess I probably have a serious issue then. Could it be the url of my clients? Ps how do I contact google?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author uchenna d
September 2015