AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, my Adwords account got suspended after several years of being active. It said that the billing address could not be verified.
How do I resolve it?
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stanislav K
September 2015

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I will ask Google to have a look;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Have you tried calling Customer service?

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not yet,
the url of the website is https://www.4simshop.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Try calling first CS. Update us on your findings.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I called the CS and the female robot said that my account is supended and I need to contact online center. 

When I've contacted online center it said that my account is suspended and I need  : "If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form:https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended"

I did that I am keep getting the same email suggesting to go to contact/pf-suspended

I am confused and curious how to get out of this loop and reach someone to talk to. I have only one AD that was running almost unchanged since 2009. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stanislav K
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I will ask Google to have a look;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot!
I appreciate this!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
MosheTLV, thanks a lot for your help.
I got a message from AdWords support saying that my account is not suspended anymore.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Great to hear that ; Good luck with your campaign

PS: I would add some content (written text) to the site, about the services / products offered, so Google's bots will not trigger a  violation, due to lack of content.