AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, my Adwords account got suspended after several years of being active. It said that the billing address could not be verified.
How do I resolve it?
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stanislav K
September 2015

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I will ask Google to have a look;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Have you tried calling Customer service?

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not yet,
the url of the website is https://www.4simshop.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Try calling first CS. Update us on your findings.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I called the CS and the female robot said that my account is supended and I need to contact online center. 

When I've contacted online center it said that my account is suspended and I need  : "If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form:https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended"

I did that I am keep getting the same email suggesting to go to contact/pf-suspended

I am confused and curious how to get out of this loop and reach someone to talk to. I have only one AD that was running almost unchanged since 2009. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stanislav K
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I will ask Google to have a look;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot!
I appreciate this!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
MosheTLV, thanks a lot for your help.
I got a message from AdWords support saying that my account is not suspended anymore.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Great to hear that ; Good luck with your campaign

PS: I would add some content (written text) to the site, about the services / products offered, so Google's bots will not trigger a  violation, due to lack of content.