AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know why Google is suspending my account. Even my billing information is correct and I never misbehaved in the payments. Please review and let me know that what's the problem with my account.

Account suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Baber,

Did you receive an email from Google?

Google generally sends out an an email notifying you of your account suspension. The email will contain a link to a policy page. If you believe your account has been suspended in error, you may contact them by filling out this form https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

I hope this helps!

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But I never violate any Google Policy ever then why this issue and I never made any fraud in payments. Why Google is doing that?

Account suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

They never sent an email explaining the reason for suspending your page? 

If you think this was an error, try resubmitting your ads or fill out the form....

I hope that you can resolve this as soon as possible.

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They said billing information can't verified.... I don't know what the problem in my Billing address.. It's same as I've in my Credit Card

Account suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you check with your bank? Keep in mind that you may need to contact your bank because some may put certain restrictions on your account.

Also, if you have done that and everything on your end is fine, try to submit your payment info again. If the payment is not processed within 24 hours, please contact Google Support and have them look into the issue.

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm using my Card and my billing address is given in my account and I'm using the same address. I've submitted the application. I don't know why Google is taking his wrong...