AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended for suspicious payment activity?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

my account was suspend because suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts.

and everything are legal with my account  

i send email to google and the answer me still the same response:

suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts.

I called Google Adwords, and directed me to the appeals form.  I filled it out, and this morning and received this email stating that my account was suspended due to suspicious payment activity, but didn't explain what that activity was or is.

i sent my case to :

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

but I only get same reply, but no details

Can any one help with a course of action?  Or at least guide me to a person I can explain this to?  

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended for suspicious payment activity?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

An account almost never gets suspended without a reason, it always has a valid reason. But, Google does not disclose the exact reason for every account. 

In your case, you now know that it was the suspicious payment activity on this present AdWords account or any other account that you had in past which led to account suspension. To me, you are the best person who knows the reason. Try to recall, did any of your previous accounts ever got suspended for the same reason? Did you use several CC to make payments? Was the payments denied several times? Was there any due on your previous account? 

In the end, if you have requested a review by contacting customer support and filling up the form, and even then you got the same reply, it seems to be a permanent suspension. If it is the case, nothing can be done. It sounds harsh but you can't advertise anymore. 

Still, I would suggest you to contact phone support team once again and ask if there is anything that can be done. However, I don't there's anything. 

Thanks

Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
did any of your previous accounts ever got suspended for the same reason?
yes two account suspended

Did you use several CC to make payments?
yes

Was the payments denied several times?
once

Was there any due on your previous account?
no ... i closed all

what can i do now to run any account in adwords ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

As two of your previous accounts have already suspended for the same reason, I don't think you are going to be able to use AdWords anymore. Google is very very strict with it guidelines. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok thanks

is it possible to use an account for my friend ?