AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to billing cannot be verified?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is what I see when I login my account: 

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

It's frustrated because my account has been running without any problem for about 2 months and I'm just back from my vacation and now I see this.  Why Google decide  d to review my account now but not at the beginning ??  I deposited $100 and everything went fine until now.  

Please help me.  Anyway to contact the google adwords support team by phone ?  I tried emailing them but no answer. 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended due to billing cannot be verified?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I just got an email replied from Google and it was NOT helpful at all. It was just a system-generated email to let me know my account is suspended.

I know exactly why my account was suspended, it was because of the billing cannot be verified.  But I don't know why it happened.  I successfully deposited the money and my ads ran for two months ... Anyone here knows of anyway to contact Google by phone ? I want to speak to Google directly. This is my bank, my debit card that I use. So it's not like I hacked someone's identity or something like that. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. Those were the first info I checked. Actually I checked everything, my address is correct, zip is correct, phone number is correct and of course the street number. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually just got a call from google adwords this morning to resolve the problem.  The representative on the phone was very nice and quickly resolved it for me. 

Now, I just need to wait for another call to resolve the same problem on my other account, huan.hnguyen@yahoo.com then I am good to go. 

Thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy