AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to billing cannot be verified?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is what I see when I login my account: 

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

It's frustrated because my account has been running without any problem for about 2 months and I'm just back from my vacation and now I see this.  Why Google decide  d to review my account now but not at the beginning ??  I deposited $100 and everything went fine until now.  

Please help me.  Anyway to contact the google adwords support team by phone ?  I tried emailing them but no answer. 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended due to billing cannot be verified?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I just got an email replied from Google and it was NOT helpful at all. It was just a system-generated email to let me know my account is suspended.

I know exactly why my account was suspended, it was because of the billing cannot be verified.  But I don't know why it happened.  I successfully deposited the money and my ads ran for two months ... Anyone here knows of anyway to contact Google by phone ? I want to speak to Google directly. This is my bank, my debit card that I use. So it's not like I hacked someone's identity or something like that. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. Those were the first info I checked. Actually I checked everything, my address is correct, zip is correct, phone number is correct and of course the street number. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually just got a call from google adwords this morning to resolve the problem.  The representative on the phone was very nice and quickly resolved it for me. 

Now, I just need to wait for another call to resolve the same problem on my other account, huan.hnguyen@yahoo.com then I am good to go. 

Thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy