AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to Charge Back

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google Team,
I have a quite an issue. I have an AdWords account which I was managing together with my business partner. Recently we separated and I took over the business, he also filed a charge back for AdWords costs. I don't want to blame anyone, but because of the fact of charge back my account was suspended. I immediately went in my billing to payout an outstanding balance to re-activate my account. As soon as I did the first payment (1 out of 2) my account got suspended due to suspicious payment activity.  I went to billing and wanted to make a second payment to bring my balance to 0, so I don't owe money to Google, but system didn't accept my payment saying that Due to the technical issues my payment can not be processed, please try again later. I was trying to pay for next 10 days - no luck, same tech. issue. Called to Google reps, no help at allSmiley Sad
Please advise how can I re-activate my account, how can I make a payment. I'm happy to confirm my identity, billing information and all related information Google needs to re-activate my account.

I filed up Suspension Appeal forms several times - no luck, they simply reply that they reviewed my account and found it breaks Google policy, which policy - no one ever explained. I'm happy to pay any balance I owe to re-activate my account. Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended due to Charge Back

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Trash,

How were the Google reps no help? What did they tell you, specifically?

I assume you've tried the forms here under Payments: Unpaid balance and chargebacks: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

We're unlikely to be able to provide more than contacting support.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’