AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended cause you violated our promotional code policy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

Today i have make a payment for start my new company so every thing was okey. i have made a payment but i pay atention that  i have message says :

Your account is suspended - We've suspended this and any related AdWords accounts because you violated our promotional code policy.

Please i need help i think so long ago i have enter a code promotional code, it's was the first time that i try Google Adwords that was a mistake.

now i really looking to know how to unsuspend my adwords account

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended cause you violated our promotional code policy.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Warrior B,

Promotional codes usually specify a country or region that your AdWords billing address has to fall into. The terms and conditions for each promotion can vary by country or by promotion.

It is difficult to recover a suspended account.So I will suggest you to create a new adwords account.But this time if you use any promotional code make sure to check all the terms & conditions associated with the offer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Shuva And thank you for your reply.

as i said i have made a payment, this afternoon i can just close the account and open new one. i realy need to keep this account and hope someone can give me a good answer how to get back my account.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Celebird (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

In addition to the answer given by  @shuva -

Opening a new account will not resolve the issue.

The system it pretty good at catching advertisers  previously suspended. - And the "new" account will most likely  be (also)  suspended. So, contact Google, and try to resolve it -otherwise - I am afraid you are suspnded.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
MosheTLV Thank you for your reply
i have contact the support hope get help soon.

Thank you all for you help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Warrior B,
So, how about your case? i am facing same problem.
I have contact the google support also but the answer always same (i think they answer using machine) Smiley Sad

any help would be appreciated.
thank you