AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended before i even started using adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is interesting. I am starting a new business and opened up Adwords after seeing an advert on youtube for promiting your business.

I open the account and setup my billing but since I am not ready to advertise did not create an advert.

I have logged into the account today and found my account has been suspended for this:

Your account is suspended - We haven't received payment for your advertising costs, so we've temporarily suspended your AdWords account until you're able to pay your balance. Learn more

I am really at lost ends in regards to this my balance is £0 and never even had services so far.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended before i even started using adwords?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Salina

Have you contacted them to ask about this?

Contact AdWords

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Salim.
Welcome to the community.

This is normal and nothing to worry too much about. When you're ready to start advertising, simply enter your billing information and contact AdWords support to have your account reviewed.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Did you create any ad? Did you enter the url address in destination?
Provide the answer of question, before i suggest something.