AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My adwords account has been suspended with msg suspended because your billing information.

I know that there is nothing wrong with my billing. So obviously there is some other reason. The message says that I can fill out a form and request review. The biggest problem is: What is the point of requesting review when I do not even know what to change :-(

Google should really speak a bit more clearly. The point i hope is have a client rather than chase them away.

Can anyone shed some light on it. My adwords cid is 317-177-9316

May be there is a way to make Google listen? Telephone chat etc are not even available for this issue.

Thanks,

Jitu

Re: Account suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I absolutely agree with you.  When you search this community, you will find plenty of suspended with billing issue, are they really customer fault?

I am one of the victims that got suspended and no adwords support explain.

Adwords charge my cards multiple time and still said can not verify? I have a bank transaction with adwords activity and still no get suspended.

Here is my case

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/Account-suspended-due-to-billing-after-review/td-p/2...