AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My adwords account has been suspended with msg suspended because your billing information.

I know that there is nothing wrong with my billing. So obviously there is some other reason. The message says that I can fill out a form and request review. The biggest problem is: What is the point of requesting review when I do not even know what to change :-(

Google should really speak a bit more clearly. The point i hope is have a client rather than chase them away.

Can anyone shed some light on it. My adwords cid is 317-177-9316

May be there is a way to make Google listen? Telephone chat etc are not even available for this issue.

Thanks,

Jitu

Re: Account suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I absolutely agree with you.  When you search this community, you will find plenty of suspended with billing issue, are they really customer fault?

I am one of the victims that got suspended and no adwords support explain.

Adwords charge my cards multiple time and still said can not verify? I have a bank transaction with adwords activity and still no get suspended.

Here is my case

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/Account-suspended-due-to-billing-after-review/td-p/2...