AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended because your billing information can't be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My Account has recently been suspended and i am receiving the below message:

"Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified."

But i do not know how i go about verifying my billing information. If anyone could please help it would be much appreciated as not having Google advertising at this time of year is very detrimental to our business.

Many Thanks

Sophie

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Account suspended because your billing information can't be verifi

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

If everything is fine from your end, I would advise you to fill in this form -    https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ratan,

Thank you for your response,

To help explain our situation, we had received a email 3 weeks ago explaining that our account had been suspended due to promotional code violation which completely unbeknown to us our marketing manager had been creating. Since then we have parted company with our marketing manager and following a email sent by adwords created this new adwords account without using a voucher code.

We have since deleted all previously created accounts and want to just use this one account for our business completely legitimately and within their terms and conditions.

Please let us know what we can do to un-suspend this account.

Many Thanks

Sophie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Ratan,

Even Im facing the same issue and there are many others like me. Everything is fine from my end but still it got suspended. There are so many questions like this and many of the people are facing the problem of no response from support team. They are simply giving the links which doesn't tell accurate reason for suspension. If this is the case all members who are facing the same issue must file a sue against Adwords. I'm sick of this .

I request all members who are facing same issue to +1 this and lets all rise a request to proper channel to get this issue sorted.