AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just set up a new ad words campaign for a new business venture and i received the following statement on my account Your Google Ad Words account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. I sent an email and was asked to read through Google terms and conditions for ad words to check for any violations. After having read through the terms and conditions I could not find anything that we had violated. I then checked the billing information which was correct and we have used this account for other businesses without any issues so could you please advice?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have had the exact same problem how do I go about rectifying it? The account which I added was our business bank account which we have used for ad words on one of our other businesses with ad words and there was no issues so why has this account been suspended?

Many Thanks

Shafiq

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Please post your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I answered your other question. Please post only once.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Advertiser, Thank you for your email.

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The website url is www.eczebanskincare.com 

Thanks and look forward to your reply

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again;
There could be a some reason for the suspension.

• Is is an affiliate site?
  • My view - you are violating the "healthcare and medicine " section of the Policy, by offering a cure for skin ailment,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply. The process and due diligence of bringing this product to market has been years and all the necessary checks have been conducted. Could you please advice if this is the case how we would go about challenging or appealing to move forward? Also does this mean the site would not be approved to index with Google through normal means of search engine optimization as well?

Many Thanks for you reply

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hello again;

>>"The process and due diligence of bringing this product to market has been years and all the necessary checks have been conducted. - It doesn't seem that the site was checked for compliance with the Policy.
Have you read and verified compliance of all sections of the Policy?. Currently; the site does not comply with the Policy.