AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended aparently because billing information "unverified".

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It seems to be a credit card issue.  I have always used a card from the same company.  I just cannot seem to get a straight answer from Google support.  Although one or two have expired and I changed address once I cannot understand how I can rectify any mistake I have made. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended aparently because billing information "unve

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rajtha,

Thank you for your post. Regarding your account suspension, your account is currently under review. You should have received an email with more details on the account review. It should take up to 3 business days to review. If your account is still suspended after that period, please feel free to let us know.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. The account is still suspended. Is there anyway to know what is the issue so it can be rectified.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Rajitha,

Thank you for posting an update. Unfortunately based upon the information I received from our Adwords Support team, your account suspension is final based upon the last review.

You can still access your account but you will not be able to create or run any ads. If you decide that you'd like to cancel your account, you can do so by following these instructions.

You can find our more about account suspension information on our Adwords Help page here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/164786