AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended Without any reason Because this is my new and first

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Helper 

Kindly Resolve my suspended account Customer ID <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> , Because it is my first and new account . Same i am using manual payment mode because that i can credit ad word account from my bank .... but also they suspended my ads 

Waiting for reply from all my friend and help team from adwords 

Regards

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specific and personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended Without any reason Because this is my new and fi

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’