AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspeded due to billing again

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi  yesterday I called Google Adwords because I was facing some problem with the website. When I was clicking on the billing tab and then click on the make payment I was getting a message in red "An Error has occurred - Dismiss

After some time it was rectified and I was able to make a payment of $300. Now today when I have opened my account I have received an message that your adwords account has been suspended due to billing information not verified.

I am using adwords from quite a long time now and using the same card to make the payment. This card is on my name and I made 8 payments on Google Account approx ;$1300. Now why am I suffering for that.

Please review my account and take it out of suspension. Because this must be an error with the system. And in case there Is any mistake from my side then please let me know so that I can rectify that to continue running ads with google

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspeded due to billing again

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Before anything else, First, I would strongly recommend that you edit your original post to remove the confidential account number and your personal contact information.

It's a very bad idea to post confidential information on a public forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Account suspeded due to billing again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You for your suggestion . I have removed it