AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account setup

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.
[ Dismiss ]

I cleared history, restarted PC, logged out and everything but nothing it appears again.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account setup

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Marius,

I've run into this problem several times. Try disabling any browser extensions (such as ad blockers) if you're using them. You can also try logging in to your AdWords account with a different web browser.

If you continue getting the error, wait a few hours before trying again. Frustrating, I know.

If there's a change you need to post in the meanwhile, I'd recommend using the AdWords Editor.

Account setup

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Also clear cookies and cache

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’