AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account isn't active haven't entered your billing information.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I set my account up around 12 p.m. today, and I keep getting the message below, even after the ad was approved. I got an email saying it was up and running, and it was green-lighted, until I logged back in about 15 minutes later.

"Your account isn't active because you haven't entered your billing information.

To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information."

What do I do now? I've read "just wait, sometimes it takes a few hours." But It been almost six hours. I might also add I DID enter my information, and it's definitely correct. I've checked it nearly 20 times.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account isn't active haven't entered your billing information.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Lazaruz M,

I think you answered your own question when you said you had read "just wait".

Are you getting impressions and clicks yet? You can sometimes see the billing message even though your account is active already.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I DONT HAVE CREDIT CARD THERE IS ANY OTHER OPTION FOR TO GET OTHER OPTION

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.