AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is suspended this is the caption " We haven't received payment for your advertising costs, so we've temporarily suspended your AdWords account until you're able to pay your balance' but I don't understand why because my debit card was charged $1 by google  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jaft T
September 2015

Re: Account is suspended

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jaft, 

Welcome to the AdWords Community and thanks for posting your first question here. The $1 seems to be a pre-authorization. If you can confirm that the full AdWords balance due has been charged on your debit card, please do reply and I will let you know how you can send me a proof of payment. 

Thanks, 
Mini

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jaft T
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jaft, 

Welcome to the AdWords Community and thanks for posting your first question here. The $1 seems to be a pre-authorization. If you can confirm that the full AdWords balance due has been charged on your debit card, please do reply and I will let you know how you can send me a proof of payment. 

Thanks, 
Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please the full Adwords balance has not been charged. Please how do i reactivate my account my ads are not running