AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account is suspended because billing information can't be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

After 3 days of review. My account is suspended because of this message, "Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified." I've contacted my credit card company. I've made all efforts to see if I have broken any terms and policies and I haven't. I am now in need of an administrator who has the ability to help me resolve this issue.

I am unable to reach a phone administrator due to the suspension. Everytime I try to fill out a Google Adword contact form, I am presented with the same message, "We’d like to let you know that your account is currently under review and we’re prioritizing this over other issues you may have written to us about." My account is no longer being reviewed.

If this is purely a billing information verficiation issue, hopefully someone from Google can help me resolve this problem. Please let me know what steps I can take.

Thank you for your time.

All the best,

--Tonny

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account is suspended because billing information can't be verified

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tonny,

Thanks for posting to our forum. 

From your post, it looks as though you have already been in contact with our support team. They are the only ones who can fix a suspended account. Anyone on this forum can not help with personal account details for your privacy and protection. If your account is still under review, I would recommend just waiting until they give you an answer. 

In the mean time though, here is more information about how to fix a suspended site.

Hope that helps. 

Re: Account is suspended because billing information can't be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Shanea. I will wait and let the board know what happens.