AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account has been suspended because of billing information in this or related account verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a Google Adwords Account and entered the billing information exactly the same as it appears on my card statement.  Google designed my campaign and reviewed my website. Only after the green signal provided by Google , i enabled my campaigns and started my business. After 15days of using the Google account today i receieved a message that my "account has been suspended because of billing information in this or related account could not be verified . I dont have any other accounts neither i have done any changes in the billing section. Google created and modified my campaigns. I am not sure what is wrong or what i have done. Google india team is not even coming online because as soon as i enter my Customer ID, same message of suspension keeps coming. Please if anyone is reading this. I need HELP.

Re: Account has been suspended because of billing information in this or related account verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

PLEASE I NEED HELP...

I Created an adwords account & entered billing information as it appears on Credit card statement. After Creating the account i specifically asked Google to review my website and campaign before i enable it. Google gave me a green signal and then i enabled my campaign. Campaign was created by Vcustomer (Certified third party of Google) whose number was listed on Google Login Page. Everything was working fine then i got a call from Genpact another certified third party of Google and they told me that switch over to our services we will help you to optimize and maintain your account. Everything was working fine until yesterday they made 4 campaign in my account and made the landing page as my website's home page in one campaign. and after that my account has been suspended and its listed as due to billing info in it or related account. So i am not sure as to what policies i have voilated because i didnt made any changes to billing or campaign.