AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account being suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A friend of mine had his account reach limit but his card got charged and they was not enough money there. at that same time he had opened an mcc an opened a client account there that was pending billing verification.  Since his bill for he first one was not paid it seems google suspended all his two accounts for suspicious billing activity> I just want to be sure that , is the reason why his account was suspended, that he is owing a bill. Is this true ? so if he pays the bill he can get it un suspended ? I want to be sure that is the reason. Normally they would ask u to write to some address to find out and they would reply a default blank message that really says nothing.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account being suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Henry.
This sounds and looks exactly like what I would call suspicious billing activity. It makes sense no?

I'd get your friend to pay off the bill that he owes, then contact AdWords support via the contact link at the top of this page and see if someone in there can get this resolved for him.

Re: Account being suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
the adwords team would reply to queries from here ? because I normally get some default emails when I got their support via the support email. I hope the contact here would work well for him.