AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspensions: suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having the majority of our accounts under our MCC go under immediate review or suffer a suspension notice.

We use the same billing information for all of our clients (our company debit card) in the company MCC. All of these accounts are suffering issues and we need some resolution to this situation.

freshly acquired clients that we have never dealt with before are being suspended for (multiple account, promo code or billing violations) when we have never even set an account up for them before, ever.

There is no response from Google and when you do get one it's generally nameless and cold, giving no resolution to the situation.

A few requests to resolve this have been futile and the replies from Google less than helpful in resolving the situation.

I have read there are a number of people suffering similar issues.

If we don't get a response from Google we are going to have a lot of unhappy client's who are either cancelling completely or going to be diverting campaign budget to other areas.

Can somebody please look into this for us and let us know how we correct what issues there are.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspensions: suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I think that what triggers the bot here  is that you are using the same credit card for all your clients. . If the clients do not pay directly to consolidated, you should use consolidated billing.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am suspecting the issue here myself, however if this was the case some clarification from Google would be good rather than just dismissing the issue.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Vince; Google does not disclose any info about the exact reason / signal which triggers a suspension
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I know, this doesn't help nor contribute to my situation. I am looking to talk to somebody.

If Google wants us to pitch new business as part of the grow local campaign, yet proceeds to suspend new clients without any reason given. What answer should we provide to the new clients?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Did you fill in this form?

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes I did and this was around 9 days ago. and you need to do this for each account so try that 100 times. logical.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

The  billing method you use is apparently the cause.  This method is NOT recommended by Google unless you use consolidated billing.  If you chose to continue to use the same CC, more than likely that this will reoccur. And yes, you need to do that for each account.