AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension by Google Bot

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello, 

Can some expert give their advice please? We just want to get out of this situation. 

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/Can-someone-here-help-please/td-p/304251

This is our previous thread; the account is suspended without any notification or given any reason. The account was in review for almost a week and then get an automated response to fill out the form. 

Can a human actually look at this rather a google bot? It is programmed in different way. Please someone help here. Its really urgent. No one seems to be responding; the customer support, the community managers or experts. How can this be like that? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account under review for last one week - Please help us!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Experts,

Our account has been under review for last one week; There is no response except "A special team is reviewing the account" - Can this be saved and solved? We humbly request Google adwords authorities to look into it. There hasn't been any emails mentioning the problem. We are serving web design/development business and it is according to terms and policies. Nothing wrong with out business module. Can someone really help here and guide us in right direction?

Thank you;

Re: Account Suspension by Google Bot

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Globiz
Sorry to hear you're having so much difficulty.

What emails did you get from Google? What EXACTLY did they say? Did you simply get a message in your account?

What is the URL of the site you're advertising? (I can't seem to find it in your other thread).

Please provide as MUCH detail as possible. The more you provide, the faster we may be able to help.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Dave,
Thank you for your reply. I am glad at last someone read and replied from Google community. Did you read the previous thread started last month about our account where our account was reinstated but from the last week the account was under review. And it was showing message it will take 2-3 business days. I contacted adwords support since it had been over 5 business days, they kept saying a special team is reviewing the case. But when two hours earlier I just paused one of the adgroup is the account it just went suspended.
Now it says : Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. Learn more

The question is, how can this be possible since we did not make any change in the account except adding keywords and adding new adgroups?

We are advertising www.webdesignsbar.com which is as per Google's policies. The customer support people won't help at all. I swear its been over a month dealing with such tough situation. Google bot will not let us do anything. In between; when Google reinstated our account we spent over $500 without having to have any conversion or leads just cause one of the rep on the phone said to spend at least $500 before making any changes, this will help us optimize our campaign in a better way.

We are not violating our account, perhaps the billing address of old account is raising red flag in our account. Can a human review be possible rather CS or auto review?

Thanks,
Globiz Team

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Furthermore, Our account was dealt by a person named Insiyah from Dublin, Ireland. But there hasn't been any help at all. All the CS people in USA would say to wait but nothing was done. How can this be resolved? When I checked the email it says:

Hello,

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at:
https://adwords.google.co.uk/select/tsandcsfinder

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill in the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It clearly states the terms and conditions were followed up of UK but our billing is from Japan. How can this be conflicted? All the CS people in Japan and UK will refer to USA Customer Support but USA customer support people will advice to wait and when you make a slight change BOOM! Account gets suspended. We will not give up until our case is heard by actual people. We want our case to be heard by any Google employee. I know there are millions of advertisers but we are also one of them with a complete right to advertise. We have done loads of research and people would give tricks to cheat Google bot however, we are an honest company looking for a real honest help. I am sure someone will be there who can listen to our plea and help us get out of this situation.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Globiz,
If your account has gone into review again, I'm afraid that you're just going to have to wait for them to get back to you. Unfortunately, on the community, there's nothing else we can advise you to do but wait. The Googlers that you were speaking to will be your source of additional information. There's nothing more we can do on this forum at this time.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you for your reply. But the issue is google had reinstated the account earlier and we did not make a single change except adding keywords into it. How can this be looked into?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
You can check the old thread; the other account was suspended earlier this year but we had put new information in MCC account (fresh CC) but same billing info. When it went to review; Google authorities allowed us to advertise stating our account is according to terms and conditions, I recently checked one of the reasons for account suspension which states that "You're account seems to be strongly linked with an already suspended account" - I understand this but Google manual review was passed, how can we reach that team. If you check our website we do not violate any terms and conditions or policies given by Google. It is accordingly. Can a manual review be possible?