AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently made an account with Google Adwords after I added a Card and made a payment but my account was suspended and the reason for that is "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts." It is not like i have added a fake or stolen card. Please Help

Re: Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think the only way to solve your problem is by calling Google and talking to a representative.

Here is the number: +1-866-246-6453

Re: Account Suspended

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ashfaq,

It doesn't sound like the problem is necessarily with your card. Do you have other accounts that have been suspended? If your accounts get suspended and then a new account is opened as opposed to rectifying the issues with suspended accounts, then Google will continue to suspend the new accounts that you create. I think it is best to speak to a Google rep, as Juked said, but it sounds like the issue is that you have other accounts that are suspended. If this is the case, I think you should work on determining what you need to do to reactivate the old accounts.

Hope this helps!

Amy Bishop