AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently made an account with Google Adwords after I added a Card and made a payment but my account was suspended and the reason for that is "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts." It is not like i have added a fake or stolen card. Please Help

Re: Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think the only way to solve your problem is by calling Google and talking to a representative.

Here is the number: +1-866-246-6453

Re: Account Suspended

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ashfaq,

It doesn't sound like the problem is necessarily with your card. Do you have other accounts that have been suspended? If your accounts get suspended and then a new account is opened as opposed to rectifying the issues with suspended accounts, then Google will continue to suspend the new accounts that you create. I think it is best to speak to a Google rep, as Juked said, but it sounds like the issue is that you have other accounts that are suspended. If this is the case, I think you should work on determining what you need to do to reactivate the old accounts.

Hope this helps!

Amy Bishop