AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended after billing info added

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hi, my campaign get the message "Not Eligible to display in search network" after i added the credit card and billing information. After 15 minutes that, it shows my billing information could not be verified and my account get suspended straight away. This is the domain http://www.onlinedegreefreetools.com

Please help me on this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended after billing info added

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;

Is this an affiliate?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable

No, this is not an affiliate.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Have you tried contacting Google CS? have you replied to the link in the suspension email?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Not applicable
# 5
Not applicable

I didreply to the link in suspension mail.

But still, it returns policy voilated related message.

I'm very sure that the billing info and the credit card are valid where i did call the bank for verification.