AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended - Suspicious Payment Activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

My account has just been suspended due to problems verifying billing information.

Here's my question: Since the website itself has no problem and does not violate the Adword's policies, can I advertise the same website in the suspended account via another Adwords account? Or if I do so, my account will be suspended again?

In About suspended accounts, under Why accounts get suspended, google mentions one of the reasons as: "Your account appears to be closely related to an already suspended account."

Also, in the email I received from google, it is mentioned that: "This suspension means that your ads in this account and any related accounts can no longer run, and you won't be able to open any new AdWords accounts."

What does this mean? Does it mean that I can not advertise the website I've been advertising by the suspended account with another Adwords account?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended - Suspicious Payment Activity

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Kourosh A;

If the account is suspended, you - as an advertiser-  cannot advertise with Google again, and any  other  account you open will be  suspended.

If the site is suspended you are not allowed to advertise the specific site, but you can  continue and advertise another site. Note, though, that if a site is suspended, and the violation is not fixed, at some point the whole account will get suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account Suspended - Suspicious Payment Activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for your reply.