AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended No Notification Of Why.... Help Please

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my account was suspended and i cant get hold of any one to help me <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and my no. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager to remove personal information, in order to protect privacy and account security.
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nakimera O
September 2015

Re: Account Suspended No Notification Of Why.... Help Please

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nakimera,

First, Please edit your post and remove personally identifiable information, for your protection.

Did you receive any communication from Google regarding your suspension? You will need to share some information here for us to try and help. Or, you need to try and get ahold of adwords support directly. We cannot access your account.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok thanks bt what do you mean editing my post? Do u mean the profile picture? Or my ad

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Your customer Id and your phone number are in your original post above. On the top right on the post, click the settings cog wheel and then edit.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’