AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account Set Up - Billing address not listed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am trying to enter my billing address for google adwords but Russia is not listed in the drop down countries menu..? would appreciate some help

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Polina N,

Such questions emerge about Russia from time to time and Rising Star @Alexey C is our best field expert in this respect. Unfortunately have not seen him for a week now. Therefore, if you can speak Russian (govoritye po-russki) your best option would be to post the question in the Russian community linked-to below. 

***   Добро пожаловать в раздел Google AdWords!   ***

https://www.ru.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords

I assume the guys over there must have hands-on experience with accounts created in the Russian Federation.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos!

thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately my Russian is at level zilch (pretty sad for a native) - so i will wait for Alexey to respond - meanwhile i have just used another address for billing (i live in the UAE as well as Russia) and it seemed to have worked for the moment Smiley Happy 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Polina N what​ currency did​ you choose when​ you​ created your​ account? I suppose you have choosed wrong currency. @Lakatos, thanks​ for​ your​ comment​,  it has been​ a busy week​ Smiley Happy

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alexey!

thank you for your response.  I chose USD - and literally went through every country - unless i missed a few, they are ALL there except Russia - really weird...i must have gone through it 20 times or so.. :-/

thanks!

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

You need to choose RUB to use Russia as a billing address. That's due to government rules in Russia.

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency