AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Account In Collections

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our company has been working to resolve payment discrepancies with AdWords for months now and, after months, we've been unsuccessful in doing so. We are reaching out to anyone and everyone in order to get this resolved since many people have been unresponsive at Google. Our account is currently suspended and we are doing everything in our power to provide documentation to prove that the ‘unpaid’ invoices for which our account has been suspended, have actually been paid.

Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: Account In Collections

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Lisa,

Sorry you've had some trouble with this.

I've escalated this to have someone take a look. They'll be following up with you directly (either via email or over the phone) since they'll be talking about account-specific stuff. Just don't want to post that information on a public forum!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i want to post in google my hotel imaiges and details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
please help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i pay for it

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my email id is xxxxxx@gmail.com

NOTE: This post has been edited to remove personal contact information, as per our Community Guidelines.

@Azad H - I'd like to ask that you please start a new thread to discuss your issue, rather than adding your posts to a thread on a different topic. Thank you!

Buzzb

Community Manager