AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

About Payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i am an advertiser from China. As you know we can not visit Google normally in the most areas of China. Therefore i have a question do i have to pay via bank transfer instead of my credit card so that the payment could get through as soon as possible. Looking forward to your reply. So many thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dancy J
September 2015

Re: About Payment

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Dancy J,

Thanks for posting! 

I checked the Payment Options Finder for you. It explains that available forms of payment are as follows: Prepay (manual payments): Bank cards supported by our payment partner, ChinaPay and Prepay by bank transfer. You can view the Payment Options Finder here http://goo.gl/l3OT3j .

As far as I'm aware, payments via bank transfer are typically credited to your AdWords account within three business days of initiating a payment.

If you make a payment with your bank card online via the secure website of ChinaPay, the prepaid funds will be credited to your AdWords account usually within two hours of initiating a payment, although it can take up to one day.

If you're looking for additional information, you can also post your query on the Chinese AdWords Community - at: www.zh.adwords-community.com .

I hope this helps!