AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

About Payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i am an advertiser from China. As you know we can not visit Google normally in the most areas of China. Therefore i have a question do i have to pay via bank transfer instead of my credit card so that the payment could get through as soon as possible. Looking forward to your reply. So many thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dancy J
September 2015

Re: About Payment

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Dancy J,

Thanks for posting! 

I checked the Payment Options Finder for you. It explains that available forms of payment are as follows: Prepay (manual payments): Bank cards supported by our payment partner, ChinaPay and Prepay by bank transfer. You can view the Payment Options Finder here http://goo.gl/l3OT3j .

As far as I'm aware, payments via bank transfer are typically credited to your AdWords account within three business days of initiating a payment.

If you make a payment with your bank card online via the secure website of ChinaPay, the prepaid funds will be credited to your AdWords account usually within two hours of initiating a payment, although it can take up to one day.

If you're looking for additional information, you can also post your query on the Chinese AdWords Community - at: www.zh.adwords-community.com .

I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dancy J
September 2015

Re: About Payment

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Dancy J,

Thanks for posting! 

I checked the Payment Options Finder for you. It explains that available forms of payment are as follows: Prepay (manual payments): Bank cards supported by our payment partner, ChinaPay and Prepay by bank transfer. You can view the Payment Options Finder here http://goo.gl/l3OT3j .

As far as I'm aware, payments via bank transfer are typically credited to your AdWords account within three business days of initiating a payment.

If you make a payment with your bank card online via the secure website of ChinaPay, the prepaid funds will be credited to your AdWords account usually within two hours of initiating a payment, although it can take up to one day.

If you're looking for additional information, you can also post your query on the Chinese AdWords Community - at: www.zh.adwords-community.com .

I hope this helps!