AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

About MCC Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys ,

I have a confusion about Billing, Actually we are billing our clients directly , so my concern is that can we have same billing Info with Different MCC accounts (Actually We want to Seprate the Different Nice Into Different MMC). Is that Possible ? With the same Billing Details Can I fund Different MCC accounts.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: About MCC Billing

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, you can create more than account with the same billing information (the same credit card) except the business address is the company address that you enter when you set up your AdWords account, and it appears on your account's invoices. Each AdWords account can have only one business address.

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

You may want to have a look at consolidated billing, Please check the following URL for more info:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am asking If we have different MCC Accounts and Same Billing Details Then what happen , Will Google Flag Those? Or Suspend Those, COz i don't have very Huge Accounts, Those accounts are spending Low Budget .

Regards
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, you can create more than account with the same billing information (the same credit card) except the business address is the company address that you enter when you set up your AdWords account, and it appears on your account's invoices. Each AdWords account can have only one business address.