AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

ADWORDS CAMPAIGNS DELETED AND STILL CHARGIING ME!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is anyone ever going to actually address this?  i had my campaigns paused all weekend long and logged in several times but never checked the billing tab.

Billing tab for stopped ads was $400!  Finally yesterday I DELETED THE CAPMAIGNS.  I HAVE NO AD CAMPAIGNS.

Bill went up by $120 this morining.  Bill just keeps going up and up and you keep taking my money automatically and you absolutely refuse to address the problem.

Exactly in what situation do I get attention?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: ADWORDS CAMPAIGNS DELETED AND STILL CHARGIING ME!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello jasonm1,

As said above, did you actually check the Campaign activity data when you go to the Billing Tab. It will show you exactly on what date and which campaigns actually accrued clicks and cost.

There is a slight possibility that the campaigns you deleted had serve your ads till that time and the costs were still pending and later updated inside the Billing Tab.

Still if you think that the deduction is not justified, feel free to contact Adwords support by clicking on Contact Adwords button on top screen and they will assist you with better insights.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Is it only billing that is increasing or is it showing clicks / impressions too?

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello jasonm1,

As said above, did you actually check the Campaign activity data when you go to the Billing Tab. It will show you exactly on what date and which campaigns actually accrued clicks and cost.

There is a slight possibility that the campaigns you deleted had serve your ads till that time and the costs were still pending and later updated inside the Billing Tab.

Still if you think that the deduction is not justified, feel free to contact Adwords support by clicking on Contact Adwords button on top screen and they will assist you with better insights.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj