AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

500 Rs Lost -while Times of Money Direcpay told me that google had taken the same.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Times of Money Direc Pay have confirmed that Rs 500 had been paid to google adwords india, but padmaja doddy and vikas kumar from google adwords india toll free 18002582554 are harassing me from last 3 months now saying that since you have forgotten cosutomer ID , nothing can be happened now and hence i have filed complain to SBI/RBI/Times of Money and laos planning to approach police. also i am planning to post the same complaint in various public forums on the internet. request you to listen to my plea and please refund my hard earned 500 Rs to me as really delhi and hyderabad officers have increased by BP level from 3 months and hence i have complained to SBI/RBI and Direcpay. Help me please Your Coustomer XYZ

3 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords A/C no [deleted by Admin] 500 Rs Cheating Case by Mr Vikas Kumar

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords ID  [deleted by Admin] Had Been Blocked by Adwords India Team . Tollfree 18002582554 when i dial my adwords a/c it say wrong number. actually i had abig argument regarding cheating case , i have been cheated by delhi sales officer vikas kumar who had stolen my 500 Rs. I have Paid him 500 Rs for funding my adwords a/c but he is telling he had not recived the money and telling that that the person whom you had paid money is not himself and due to privacy issues he wont confirm whether he was same guy whom i had paid him. now the harassment had crossed more than 2 years and hence i require you urgent help.

my email id is vkjainbombay@gmail.com

Re: Adwords A/C no 3759207932 500 Rs Cheating Case by Mr Vikas Kumar

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please note that this is an open forum and writing senstive information over here like customer ID, email address is in the violations of forum guidelines.

Did you try writing to Adwords support on your query? 

You can also write about Adwords related complaints over here.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Re: Adwords A/C no 3759207932 500 Rs Cheating Case by Mr Vikas Kumar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I had Called Many Times on Cosutomer Support and Writen Atleast 10 Email from Last 2 Months, But They Have Not Cooperated. I had send them my SBI bank statement snapshot confirming that i havepaid money via times of money by sbionline banking for INR 500 Dated 06/01/2009. But They Told me that they have not recieved any amount as such so what should i do ?should i file police FIR . kindly refund my INR 500 Rs Back? . pl help me , i have no other option other than to post on various consumer forums like www.consumerdaddy.org  and many such consumer forum sites on the net   as this is really a  100% cheating case as they have blocked my cosutomer ID from using the freephone services instead of helping me..  I have wasted many telephone calls and email writing them which was never replied by the google adwords india team.

Re: 500 Rs Lost -while Times of Money Direcpay told me that google had taken the same.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Vkjainbombay,

From what I can tell, you appear to have some billing issues and/or disputes with previous charges etc...

As stated in the other thread you have going here, you should really continue to try and work out your issues with AdWords support. There is not much we can do for you here on the Community, we do not have access to anyone's AdWords account, nor can we help you with any of your billing disputes. 

Can you still log into your AdWords account to retrieve your customer ID?  Based on what I can still see, it appears that you originally posted your customer ID in the other thread didn't you?  How can it be lost? 

I'm not sure what else we can do here for you as refunds and billing issues are not something we can help with.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Appeal to Google Adwords Management- 500 Rupees Cheating Case

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have Just Forgot My Customer ID but my bank and my payment gateway have confirmed my initial deposit of 500 Indian Rupees had been credited in some google adowods a/c sucessfully. but even after sending them those payment gateway 16 Digit URN , google adwords billing officer padmaja doddi & vikas kumar are harrasing me from last 16 weeks. she told me few day back unless and untill i will give her CID and Email ID she wont help me in searching in which CID my money had been lying. hence i have filed Complaints by email to statebank of india, reserve bank of india and times of india payment gateway direcpay. kindly help me in closing this case to get my money bck otherwise i will file policecase against google adwords india for harassing and stealing my money from my a/c whose customer ID i had forgotten but i have my billing address and contact details like email and mobile to prove the same. i will post this complaints in several forums soon if my case is not getting closed shortly as i had already posted 3 complaint sin this forum but still no help given to me by anyone.

Re: Appeal to Google Adwords Management- 500 Rupees Cheating Case

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi VkjainBombay,

Please kindly note that this is an open forum and not apt for discussing individual account-related complaints. Users don't have access to your account. Therefore you're requested to file the complaint via the Contact AdWords link in the upper right corner of this page. 

(I'd note that you don't have to remember the CID. As long as you know the emaill address and password, you can log into the account which will display the CID.)

Best,

Lakatos

Re: Appeal to Google Adwords Management- 500 Rupees Cheating Case

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir,

No need to repost your complaint. I am sorry if we cannot deal with "specific fraud issues as you claim".

If you have already filed your complaint with your bank & with AdWords, keep your lines & email open, and wait for the officer to call you.

More Power,
Loraine

ADWORDS-SUPPORT@GOOGLE.COM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MY STATE BANK OF INDIA AND PAYMENT GATEWAY DIRECPAY HAVE SEND ME 2 EMAIL ALLREADY AND THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT 500 RUPPEES HAD BEEN GIVEN TO GOGLE ADOWORDS. BUT GOOGLE ADOWORDS INDIA COSUTOMER SUPPORT ARE NOT REPLYING MY EVEN SNGLE MAIL. THEY HAVE ALSO BLOCKED MY MOBILE FROM REACHING THEM. SEVERAL OFFICERS LIKE PADMAJA DODDY/KUMAR VIKAS AND VIVEK KULKARNI HAD EVEN VERBALLY ABUSED ME ON RECORDED COSUTOMER CARE LINES. I REQUEST GOOGLE ADWORDS QUALITY TEAM TO CHECKTHE CALL RECORDINGS . IS THIS ETHICAL TO HARASS INNOCENT COUSTOMER LIKE ME AND STEAL MY HARD EARNED MONEY AS THEY ARE TELLING THEY CANT FIND MY MONEY EVEN THOUGH PAYMENT GATEWAY IS TELLING THEY HAD GIVEN TO GOOGLE . I HAD LOST MY MONEY AND NO ONE HELPING M FROM 3 MONTHS. I CALLED AND EMAILED ADWORDS-SUPPORT@GOOGLE.COM BUT  NO ONE I REPLYING IT. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. THANKS BYE .

Re: ADWORDS-SUPPORT@GOOGLE.COM

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir,

I believe this is your fourth post regarding your "fraud claim" . I see that you have exhausted all means. 

This is a very sensitive issue & needs to be investigated further. Please wait for the advise of our community managers.

More Power,
Loraine