AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

40k payments lost

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I made 4 payments of 10k each, one last Friday (8 June), 10k last Saturday, 10k day before and 10k today. Nothing is reflecting in my account and it has been suspended. I spoke to Google on several occassions in the last 4 days. They said that there is some technical issue and will be resolved by EOD (the answer never changes. It always remains EOD), but it hasn't yet been resolved. The best part is this - I was told this morning that the technical issue regarding payments has been resolved and any (net-banking) payment that I do now will reflect in a few hours. It has been 3 hours since I made the last payment and I see no credits yet.

I begged the technical support for temporary credit to keep my ads running (as they were able to see my transfers but just that they didn't reflect in my account). I was provided a paltry amount yesterday which ran out before EOD and the ads have stopped running since then. Repeated requests today for a credit again has had no impact.

Why is the company so callous to customer worries? Why is there so much redtape in Google? Appalling!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 40k payments lost

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Krishnan,

First of all please remove your customer id from here because it is public forum.

Wait for some time adwords takes usually 1-5 days for reflecting your transiction in your adwords account for more detail please refer this link....

Waiting for your balance to update after a payment

Hope this help !!

Regards

-Vicky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for the quick response. 

I am not sure if my issue falls under the "general delay" category. This is because, AdWords rep told me specifically that there is a technical issue. Why would he say so if there is none and this is a general process. Something even weird happened a week ago wherein I saw a credit in my account and still couldn't run ads. It took a couple of days for that "technical issue" to get resolved. But I wasn't provided with a temp credit. My question is why can't Google give temp credit to customers like me who have to run ads uninterrupted but cannot for no fault of ours (I transferred money long before it ran out). It is a net bankiong transfer, Google sees it (the CC rep confirmed that the transfer happened) and they lose *absolutely nothing* by giving a temp credit.

Just as an aside: A (pretty) dumb Q. Why is mentioning C ID bad? Can anyone trace an account from a CID?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google India has the habit of troubling its customers every 4 to 6 months and they are such fools that they blame it on banks and Reserve Bank. Did IRCTC stopped working on net banking? It does more than 3 lacs transactions a day! These dumb people know that the money is transferred to their account and want to portray us as ignorant people. They are asking for 16 digit number which I never saw while making payment. Till today, we spent 12.5 lacs in a particular account of our client and we are asking the dumb people to add a credit of just 3000 for the time being. This is after the so called "missed payment" of 7500 transferred through us which is not reflecting in the account!

Google wake up! You cannot cheat your advertisers for a long time. These unethical practices will not long for ever. Heard of worldcom? Its welcoming you from where it is now!

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Krishnan, there is an update on a bug causing the delays and alternate option:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing-understand-billing-tab/Reported-problem-with-payment...

CID is your unique Customer Identification number and sharing any personal info is not allowed on the Community for privacy reasons.

Thanks for your understanding,
Rashmi