AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

3 months waiting refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone, I made a payment of US $ 25 and canceled my account a few days later, on May 31. I was informed that he would receive my refund within two weeks. Today is August 31, do three months I canceled the account and was not refunded the $ 25 U remain in my account balance. I paid by credit card and imagine it's easy to do a chargeback.

Besides all that, I contacted the adwords on 5 emails and got no answer in no, I have all the data already stored and ready report of what happened.

How should I proceed?

Best regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 3 months waiting refund

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Since we have no access to the account, we cannot help with billing issues. Those should be addressed by calling support.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’