AdWords
904 members online now
904 members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

2 weebly websites and only 1 promo code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have a number of websites I recently moved to weebly and every time i register and build a new site with them they send me a promo code for google ad words....great Thank you 

So I have only just got around to setting up the ad words for the various websites and it would seem that the promo code will only work for one account rather than for the individual campaigns? is this right or am I missing something? Surley weebly would not continue to send me promo codes if they were of no use? and yes they do send them to the same email a all the sites are held in the one weebly account.

I will be putting this question to weebly too, so would just like your thoughts on this please....

Regards

Lucy 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 2 weebly websites and only 1 promo code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Promo codes are intended per account. Generally speaking, each business is required (per the "double serving" policy) to have only one account.
So, the logic is that every new business can get the advantage of "testing" / "exploring" Adwords on  Google's expense, using the business' account (regardless how many campaigns are run under the account)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’