AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

$100 in Free Advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got this in the mail, its an offer for google ad words.. How do you redeem it and when you redeem it will it only go to Adwords or your bank account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: $100 in Free Advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ryersl,

The vouchers I've always seen have a voucher code you insert during the setup of a new account. I often receive more vouchers in the post or from friends, but have only ever been able to apply them to brand new accounts.

It will be credited to your Google account balance, no money will be sent to your bank.

Cheers.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ryersl,

The vouchers I've always seen have a voucher code you insert during the setup of a new account. I often receive more vouchers in the post or from friends, but have only ever been able to apply them to brand new accounts.

It will be credited to your Google account balance, no money will be sent to your bank.

Cheers.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Almost all vouchers are only valid if your account was created less than 14 days ago. (look for the small printSmiley Happy
You can redeem the voucher in the "billing TAB" >> more actions