AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

$100 for $25 voucher renewal - not showing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received a "get $100 for $25 voucher code, so i successfully put it against my campaign, then paid the $32 outstanding. Now my account just says $0, no credit showing. I want to launch another campaign using the $68 i should have as credit, how do i How do I go about go about this?

Re: $100 for $25 voucher renewal - not showing?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi kewygp,

It takes 5 business days to show credit in your account but most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit will show up in your account, and they're typically for new advertisers with new accounts.

If you meet the criteria then certainly it will be credited in account soon. For more details visit https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142741?rd=1

Thanks!
Anand Vishwakarma

Re: $100 for $25 voucher renewal - not showing?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Your vucher amount will reflect only when you spent $ 25 after redeeming the voucher of $ 100. According to new adwords you have to spent the minimum threshhold amount after redeeming the voucher. In this case after applying $ 100 in the account, you need to spent another $ 25, then only you will see another $ 100 updated in the billing.

- Foyzul