Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

youtube banner ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hi friends,

I would like to make a google display network campaign. I would like to show display banner ads as well as image overlay ads only on youtube.com. How to do this via adwords ? Shall I start a display network campaign, add youtube as placements and etc. ? Can anyone tell me the procedure.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: youtube banner ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;
Start with this guide;
Show your ad on YouTube

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sri R,

Besides adding youtube.com as a managed placement you can pick channels from the Display Planner, and there you can see the banner formats as specified below :

youtube-accepted-formats.png

Also the banner size for the Ads which are displayed on the right hand side near the videos, is 300 x 250 pixels.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Adrian:

I have setup a youtube.com banner ad campaign as per instructions from you and and Drazen F. I am not getting impressions at all. I have tried to increase bid upto .50 but still I dont see any impressions.

I am feeling that I might be setting the campaign incorrectly.

Do you have any idea, where I can make mistake.

Thanks

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Jayson,

Can you please share your Campaign Settings with us ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello John:

Thanks for the reply. I just realize that I have started getting impressions on youtube, so it seems I am good.

just wondering how I can display ads only on certain youtube channels?

Any Suggestions?

Thanks