3.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

yotpo reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, I am using yotpo premium and I have nearly 40 site reviews, I have activated the Google Seller Ratings function however after a week, the ratings are not shown yet. I checked and the website is www.insectframe.co.uk - can anyone please tell me why this may be? The ads are usually linked to the sub categories like to specific collections such as 'framed butterflies'? Many thanks! David

Re: yotpo reviews

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Have you met the below criteria?

• Your campaign type should be "Search Network with Display Select," "Search & Display Networks" or "Search Network only."
  • The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.co.nz, Google.com.au, Google.de, Google.co.jp, Google.fr, or Google.nl.
  • In most cases, your business must have at least 30 unique reviews -- each from the past 12 months -- and a composite rating of at least 3.5 stars or higher. However, we may show ratings for merchants with fewer than 30 reviews if we have sufficient data from other sources to determine an accurate rating. At least 10 of these reviews must be in the customer's Google interface language.
  • You don't need a Google Merchant Center account for your ads to be eligible for seller ratings.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes I have

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am wondering is it because my ads are only a week new?