AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

will ads in different campaign show at the same time?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I have two campaigns in my account, everything between these two campaign are almost the same(keyword),except the ad text and website url.

and if people search for one of the keywords, will two ads of my campaign show at the same time?

for example..i own papa john and domino pizza... can i advertise for them in one adwords account? will they both pop up if we search for pizza?

or google will always just pick one of them? I have to get two accounts if I want to do what I intended to do?

Thank you guys!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Google will only serve one ad from one account, so you can never have 2 of your ads showing on the same results page (from the same account). However, I advise you to not create two accounts in order to have 2 ads show at the same time, because Google could view this as "gaming the system" and your accounts would be suspended.

Also, you don't need to create another campaign to have different ad variations. You can create multiple ads in your adgroups, then you can go to you campaign setting and choose the ad rotation you want: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/112876?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Google will only serve one ad from one account, so you can never have 2 of your ads showing on the same results page (from the same account). However, I advise you to not create two accounts in order to have 2 ads show at the same time, because Google could view this as "gaming the system" and your accounts would be suspended.

Also, you don't need to create another campaign to have different ad variations. You can create multiple ads in your adgroups, then you can go to you campaign setting and choose the ad rotation you want: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/112876?hl=en