2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

why my ads are not running

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I attempting to use ad preview tool in adwords inorder to check my ads are running or not but it displays:

• Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score.
  • One of your other ads is already showing for this keyword.What can I do?                                                      But for the same keyword it shows impressions in my adwords account. Can you please help me regarding this issue
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thotakura N
September 2015

Re: why my ads are not running

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi thotakura,

The short answer is that there is internal competition within your account.

In other words, the search query that you are using can trigger more than one of your keywords. What this means is that each time a user searches for that keyword then Google needs to decide which keyword to trigger in your account before the auction. It will usually tend towards one but still show the other on occasion.

This is why you are getting the low ad rank and another keyword error messages.

You need to find out where the internal competition is coming from and ensure that you avoid the situation with correct match typing and embedded negatives.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you clynton

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

If you have selected the any specific location, language or device then Your Ads only appear if you specify that information when using the tool. Read more for better clarity - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6055751?hl=en&rd=1

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi thotakura,

The short answer is that there is internal competition within your account.

In other words, the search query that you are using can trigger more than one of your keywords. What this means is that each time a user searches for that keyword then Google needs to decide which keyword to trigger in your account before the auction. It will usually tend towards one but still show the other on occasion.

This is why you are getting the low ad rank and another keyword error messages.

You need to find out where the internal competition is coming from and ensure that you avoid the situation with correct match typing and embedded negatives.

Good Luck
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you clynton