AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

why is everything 0???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I just started my campagin at least there were 8 clicks and i spend $2. Now there is not even a single impression for the whole day. What is wrong?

Capture1

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: why is everything 0???

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi ccwebtrading,

Assuming that your campaign is in good standing, there are two factors that are taken into consideration for each Ad Auction; Quality Score and Bid. This is an excellent video explaining the auction concept. This is where your efforts will most likely need to be directed.  If you search this community for Quality Score, you will find numerous great threads on the topic. 

I have a feeling you are encountering some heavy competition and will need to have a strong account and strategy.  I would suggest that you take a look at this Wiki article.

Are you currently bidding in line with the 'First Page bid' or 'Top of Page bid' suggestions/estimations?

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi ccwebtrading,

You say you just started your campaign? Do you mean today? Please be advised that AdWords impression and click data reporting can be delayed up to 2 hours and conversion data reporting can be delayed up to 24 hours. It's always best to look at yesterday's data rather than today's data. You'll get a more accurate picture.

The keyword bubble status is real time. If it says your ads are showing, that means they are eligible at that particular moment in time. Also, use the ads preview and diagnostic tool to determine if your keywords are active, if they currently are eligible for impressions, and the position in which your ad would show for that keyword. This tool also executes in real-time. The data reporting in the interface is not real time.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ccwebtrading,

First, are there any alerts on your account?  Have you received any messages from Google regarding your account?

Can you double check the status of your ads from the 'Ads' tab?  There should be a bubble, in the status column, that you can click to see the status of your ads.  Based on the keywords you are using, I'm personally curious if you are running into any trademark problems.

You can also try the Ad Preview Tool to see if your ads are showing in your target locations.

Let us know what you find out. 

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. I tried checking and the status is enabled.

I tried Ad preview tool as you suggested. None of my keywords return anything. No alert no messages

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi ccwebtrading,

Assuming that your campaign is in good standing, there are two factors that are taken into consideration for each Ad Auction; Quality Score and Bid. This is an excellent video explaining the auction concept. This is where your efforts will most likely need to be directed.  If you search this community for Quality Score, you will find numerous great threads on the topic. 

I have a feeling you are encountering some heavy competition and will need to have a strong account and strategy.  I would suggest that you take a look at this Wiki article.

Are you currently bidding in line with the 'First Page bid' or 'Top of Page bid' suggestions/estimations?

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ccwebtrading ,

Maybe your account is reviewing or suspended. Have you checked your email ? Any email from Google AdWords Team ?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi ccwebtrading,

You say you just started your campaign? Do you mean today? Please be advised that AdWords impression and click data reporting can be delayed up to 2 hours and conversion data reporting can be delayed up to 24 hours. It's always best to look at yesterday's data rather than today's data. You'll get a more accurate picture.

The keyword bubble status is real time. If it says your ads are showing, that means they are eligible at that particular moment in time. Also, use the ads preview and diagnostic tool to determine if your keywords are active, if they currently are eligible for impressions, and the position in which your ad would show for that keyword. This tool also executes in real-time. The data reporting in the interface is not real time.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords