AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

why does my adwords settings have no schedule option?

N/A
# 1
N/A

My brother runs an adword campaign and has the option of only running his ads at the times of day he wants, but when I go to settings in my adwords account (different company and account from my brothers) i dont have this option.......why???

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: why does my adwords settings have no schedule option?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

You do have a schedule option. Click on your campaign name, and thereafter select the Settings tab on the next page. Then select All settings. When you are there scroll to the bottom of the page and find and expand the Schedule option under Advanced settings. Next click the link to the right of Using a custom schedule and go ahead as prompted. 

By means of the scheduling feature you can specify which hours and days you want your ads to show, and target periods of time when you expect your ads to be more profitable.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

N/A
# 2
N/A
after some searching on here I found the answer.......... I switched the settings to all features!

simple! thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

You do have a schedule option. Click on your campaign name, and thereafter select the Settings tab on the next page. Then select All settings. When you are there scroll to the bottom of the page and find and expand the Schedule option under Advanced settings. Next click the link to the right of Using a custom schedule and go ahead as prompted. 

By means of the scheduling feature you can specify which hours and days you want your ads to show, and target periods of time when you expect your ads to be more profitable.

Best,

Lakatos