AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

why are my ads not showing regardless of how high I set the budget?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have used google ad words for over a year without any real problems. My ads just stopped showing. I increased the budget to a very high amount and the ads are still not showing. It appears that everything is normal and the same as it always has been in the settings. The ad shows as eligible with the budget set. What is happening?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: why are my ads not showing regardless of how high I set the budget

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Renecca,

Lets start with analysing your situation.

• When you say your ads are not showing does it mean that you are not getting any impressions in your adwords reports?
  • Or does it mean you cant see them when you search for your terms?

If 1st answer to 1st question is affirmative then has there been significant amount of drop in quality score, avg position for your keywords?

Are any of your ads have been disapproved for any reason?

If answer to 2nd question is affirmative then i would suggest you should use ad preview tool after after logging in to your account.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am not getting any impressions and using the ad preview tool my ads are not showing for any of my keywords. None of my ads have been disapproved. They all show approved

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

When you check in Ad preview tool does it say any reason why your ads are not being displayed?

Refer screenshot below and let me know if any reason is being shown about your keywords

kwanalysis.PNG

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I see now that I have gotton 14 impressions and no clicks in two days so apparently I am wrong about my ads not being shown. Why is this so low when before impressions are in the thousands and clicks are much higher