AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

why adword wont work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I try since 6 weeks now to start a ad, no way, every week they tell me it wont work and nobody know why, I know,

1. Google has no qualified people, they dont pay enough.

2. They dont know how to write software.

3. Why? because every 2 weeks they change their system although every professional in the IT business will tell you dont do this! Software is too sensitive.

4. Now they go into hiding (I guess according to the names they sit in India) and disaster looms. I changed accounts 2 times used two different credit cards ask many times for info result > 0.

Has Google already forgotten their core business where ALL money comes from??

This is disaster !!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why adword wont work

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Max
I understand that you're frustrated. If you would like to go through your issue step by step, we might be able to help you.

First thing is first... can you explain your problem in a clear and concise way? Many of us here don't work for Google but have a lot of experience with AdWords and may be able to help you resolve your problem. Just give us a chance Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Agreed, need more information. Can you please provide what what notifications you are getting from google regarding disapprovals, suspensions? Please leave your account information off when you reply.

Also recommending not working with the foreign office but a representative from the US. They are much more helpful and are on the same hours as the policy team.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, thank you for trying to help, the problem is simple I set up a campaign everything's ok and billing won't work, at one account they tell credit card declined, which is nonsense since everything is ok I checked with the bank. On the other account I opened to make everything new according to support the same story at billing with a different CC it stops with ...our engineers know the problem etc. effectively they dont know anything. But I guess I know the thing is they continuously change the system, everyone in the IT business know that continuous changes will lead to disaster, Goggle dont know and this story goes on now since almost 7 week, every week they send me a mail telling they are very sorry etc. but no solution. Google is in a complete mess even at the one account I get a different input screen mask with different parameter than on the account, that cant work. As far as I can see from the names the game plays in India where they have usually low paid substandard staff. I know that because I subcontracted some programming work some years ago to Pune and everything was substandard there (by German parameter).

Hi there where are all this top notch contributors?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google adword disaster next chapter. Why nobody is able to bring results? and the clever Google guys? 

Google is not able to handle it's very core business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As indicated already before, ok. I try yahoo now.