AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

which one is the best display network or search network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

which one is the best display network or search network

Re: which one is the best display network or search network

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Abishek,

It is all dependant on what you want to achieve. Ideally you will want to have a portion of budget allocated to both, as there is a certain amount of reciprocity between the 2 when it comes to building a solid campaign.

You need to decide what your business objectives are and then you able to deicide where the majority of your budget should be allocated.

Good Luck

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Abhishek

Usually we recommend Search Network for Lead generation etc , and Display Network is suggested for more of branding stuff .

However i can recommend you out of my experience to start with search network and then Use Re marketing concepts for Display Network . This usually works wonder. Should you need any further help please revert back to us .

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

As Clynton mentioned it really does depend on your goal for the campaigns in general to determine what is best. 

As a side note, we have found that when you are marketing something that people are actively searching for online then a search campaign can be a great source of targeted traffic. When it comes to products or services that have little search volume (think something that is new to the market) a display campaign to build awareness is our initial focus for getting the majority of traffic.

Take these things into account when you build out your campaign and let us know if you hit an roadblocks along the way.

Good luck!