Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

where to place DCM impression tracker in Adwords to track impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

Can you help me understand where exactly we need to place DCM impression tracker pixel in Adowrds to track the impressions.

Thanks,

Sravan

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: where to place DCM impression tracker in Adwords to track impressi

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sravan,

The link below has some information about DCM tags and implementation. Not sure that is what you are looking for. Revert if you need more/other information.

https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/2717012?hl=en

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your response Deepak.

Lets say I've created an Image Ad in Adwords. I want to track the Image Ad using DCM impression pixel. In this case where do I need to place this impression pixel in Adwords.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just want to follow up and check about my query

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sravan.

Unless you are using Doubleclick Search (automatically tracks impressions / clicks if linked to DCM) I think you need to reach out to your AdWords account manager. I had a similar issue when trying to track impressions via Youtube, in the end (after a lot of back and forth) our AdWords account manager implemented the impression tracker for us. (I don't think you can do it yourself).

Tom.

where to place DCM impression tracker in Adwords to track impressions

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies as it is from 2015.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.